Wargames, Soldiers & Strategy #106 FEB/MAR 2020
Magazine is in Excellent condition.
Special Feature: War in the Sengoku period (1467–1615)
- Guy Bowers, 'A look at the heroes behind the history - Samurai legends'.
- Guy Bowers, 'Return of the Wrath of Heaven - Legend of the Shinobi'.
- Tom Mecredy, 'The fourth Battle of Kawanakajima - The Honjo Masamune'.
- Matthew Rattenbury, 'The ambush prelude to Sekigahara - Rescue at Kuisegawa'.
- Guy Bowers, 'Samurai legends on the tabletop - The age of the country at war'.
- Andrés Amián, 'li Naomasa and his Red Devils' charge - Blood red'.
- Piers Brand, 'Operation Supercharge II, 26 March 1943 - Taking the Tebaga Gap'.
- Nicholas Stock, 'Refighting AlfonsoVI's Greatest Defeat - Sagrajas in pieces'.
- Gabrio Tolentino, 'Refighting the famous battle with Black Seas - The Battle of the Nile'.
- Richard Chambers, 'SAM hunting in Finnmark County - The grumble hunt'.
- Rubén Torregrosa, 'Trying out Games Workshop's new paint range - Citadel in contrast'.
- Tony Harwood, 'Building a 28 mm Zulu mud hut - Iqukwane'.
- Miniature reviews
- Richard Clarke, 'Up front - An ode to terrain'.
- Henry Hyde, 'Tabletop tactics - Dealing with prepared positions'.
- Kate Kreke, 'The irregular - My husband's strange internet friends'.
- Chris King, 'Skirmish gaming for World War II in 1/48 scale - Let's play 1-48 Tactic'.
- James Oram, 'Fast-play ancient skirmish from Fighting Hedgehog - Let's play Clash of Spears'.
- Guy Bowers, David Davies, Eoghan Kelly, 'Game reviews - Judge Dredd Miniatures Game, The Vanir, and Table Top Battles'.
- Book reviews
- Parting shots