Wargames, Soldiers & Strategy #111 DEC/JAN 2021
Magazine is in Excellent condition.
Special Feature: 20th-century warfare in Vietnam
- Warwick Kinrade and Piers Brand, 'Gaming wars in Vietnam during the modern era - Tour of duty'.
- Gerry Miller, 'Marcel Bigeard in French Indochina - Para, you're born to die'.
- Paul Eaglestone, 'The Battle of Long Tan, 18 August 1966 - The kangaroo shoot'.
- Eoghan Kelly, 'The Battle for Saigon Racetrack, 31 January 1968 - A day at the races'.
- Guy Bowers, 'Vietnam War forces on the tabletop - The only war we had'.
- Rubén Torregrosa, 'North Vietnamese soldiers on patrol - Rumble in the jungle'.
- Rob Wubbenhorst, 'Dueling tanks during Operation Lumberjack - The spearhead in Cologne'.
- David Hunter, 'The Swiss Guard die hart at the Palais de Tuileries - Danton's la Carmagnole'.
- Olve Kroknes, 'The return of exiled King Olav Haraldsson - Rex perpetuus Norvegiae'.
- David Hiscocks, 'Baron von Geismar's cavalry corps in France, part II - Constantly in arms and mounted'.
- Phil Taylor, 'An easy guide to tropical forest terrain - The lore of the jungle'.
- Stephen Tunmore, 'Painting those tricky lighter colours - Reds and yellows'.
- Miniature reviews
- Rick Priestley, 'This gaming life - Cards on the table'.
- Warwick Louth, 'The Irregular - Beauty is in the eye of the beholder'.
- James Oram, 'Seventeenth-century skirmish and naval combat - Let's play Blood and Plunder'.
- Ian Beal, Guy Bowers, and David Frederick, 'Game reviews - Age of Attila, Swordpoint 2r and Bolt Action: Campaign Mariana & Palau Islands'.
- Book reviews
- Parting shots